Lock Changing At the Right Price
Whatever situation you are in you can be sure of excellent service, choice and guarantees from us. All at the right price. We won’t try and force you into anything. We provide a selection of locks for you to choose from, to a budget that suits your pocket best. You could consider each of our vans a mobile shop. Every one carries a full stock of different locks and other products to ensure we are ready to meet any requests immediately. We are there to advise you on the best lock to suit any job but ultimately the decision is yours. We don’t pull any of our prices our of our heads. We bring a full price list to every jobs to help with your decision and to assure you that we wont rip you off. If you know exactly what it is that you want we can even give you a fixed price on the phone.
You should be aware that many locksmiths don’t do this! They tell you what they are fitting and charge what they think you can afford.
- Double glazed door locks UPVC / aluminium / composite – lift to lock (euro / oval and thumb turns) and full locking mechanisms
- Timber door locks (5 lever British standard bs 3621 dead locks and night latches and cylinders)
- Composite door locks (wooden or steel) full locking mechanisms as well as cylinders
- Aluminium doors to include sliding – full stock of all locks
- Garage door locks – a massive range
- Desks/ filing cabinets/outside mail boxes – full range of locks in stock
- Window handles – locking type in all finishes all to work of the same key
- Digital locks
There are many scenarios that may lead to changing your locks from break-ins, lost keys and members leaving the household. Whatever the reason you can be sure the Clements Locksmiths will give you as much expert advice as you need and never charge over the odds. If more than one lock is being changed, discounts are available.
- Ex partner has keys – We understand the situation and will come
at a time suitable for you, no problem.
- Muggings – It’s shocking that it happens but unfortunately it does.
We will deal with the situation with the utmost empathy.
- Break-ins during the night and all keys have gone – It happens
all the time. They take your car keys and your house keys
are on the same bunch.
- Kids went out, got drunk and lost the keys – Put their board
up or we can invoice them directly if you like!
- Renting a property and don’t know who the last tenants were –
This is imperative to do so you know for sure who has keys to
- Dismissed carers – Make sure ex employees don’t retain access to